We've saved over $1200.00 in the last year!!

We are definitley tooting our own horns today as we celebrate 1 YEAR SMOKE FREE!!! When we add up about what we used to smoke, the cost ois over $1200.00 buckaroos a year!

This is one of my most precious accomplishments! Some of you may say that I was helped out by being pregnant and to you I say.. you are right! But Benjamin was born in September and I haven't picked up a single cigarette yet! It has been the single most difficult thing to overcome in my life! And I am so proud to say that I did it! And Johnny too.

Only a regular smoker knows what I am talking about when I say that it was one of the most difficult things to accomplish. Everyday the thought of having a smoke enters my mind and I have to force myself to deny the urge. Today is a celebratory day!

And to celebrate in a healthy way, Johnny and I took a three mile walk up and down hills.

I never thought I would actually see this day, but it is here and I am so happy!





1 comments:

Jessi Marchese said...

Good for you guys! Now maybe in the future we can all hike up Pikes Peak together. It's only a 12.8 mile hike but you gain about 7300 feet in the process.