To Ze Beach!

Yesterday's sunshine put us in the mood for quality beach time! We headed out this afternoon armed with sunscreen and beach ready attitudes. The beach was full of people who were enjoying the gorgeous weather just as we were. We lotioned Benny up (i love that smell) and set up our little camp and enjoyed the afternoon. I almost couldn't ask for more.

Benny didn't care for the water so much today, but he did manage to take a nap on the beach! The sounds of the waves lulled him into sleep. The visability was perfect again today and the outside air was 80 degrees! I loved the weather during the spring, winter and fall times in Florida, but the summers were nearly unbearable with the air conditioner never getting a break. Southern California weather beats Florida by nearly always being beach weather! No hot summers to deal with! Beach going has been mine and Johnny's favorite pastime. I don't know if we could ever live away from the beach. Each and every single time I get a glimpse of the ocean, even just for a split second while on my way to the store, I am in awe.

Below are a few pics.... I HAVE to share as always! Enjoy!


Beach ready Benny!




I love Johnny's photo style. B and I were catching some rays!



My moments.


I just want to pinch his cheeks every time he pulls off this smile!




Be very very quiet... and don't drop any crumbs.



My own little Baywatch!
I took this picture because I truly appreciate the sight of waves captured in a picture.


1 comments:

Jessi Marchese said...

Do those birds attack you if you DO have bread crumbs? That would be most scariest.