The Cold Flu Train Rammed Into Our House

Ack Ack! We have been hit. The cold flu has reeked havoc on us this week starting with the smallest. He still isn't incredibly better and has been ptting in some much needed nap times. Johnny woke two days ago with horrid throat pain, and then this morning when I woke.. whoa nelly, I realized I had not escaped the spanking of the flu train. Johnny went into work for an hour and then came home to help me with the baby. I felt like I couldn't move this morning. Every part of my body ached. I'm feeling a bit better now but I am payig very close attention to Benjamin who has been sleeping on the sofa for nearly three consecutive hours. I wish there was something that I could do for him.

Hopefuly we will all be feeling better for this weekend. The weather is supposed to be awesome and we plan on playing some bachi ball down on the beach. We were going to run the Redondo Beach 5K on Sunday, but we haven't worked out all week and I'm not so sure that we should do anything within the realm of excercising until we are all healed up. Who knows though, we could change our minds at the last minute and decide to run.

In the meantime, back to the sofa I shall retreat. I think part of my nose fell off in the last tissue I used. Gross.

1 comments:

Jessi Marchese said...

5K! I want to be able to run a 5K. As soon as I get rid of these thighs...