Long Weekends Are My Favorite

We had an incredibly enjoyable long weekend filled with company! Sasha, Jerome and the kids came down last Thursday and spent the long weekend with us. They enjoyed a family trip to Universal Studios on Friday, and we all hung out the rest of the weekend. We spent time at the beach (the weather has been PERFECT!), went to the San Pedro fish market, Santa Monica, and Sasha and I even got a night out without kids! Johnny had today off of work as well so we enjoyed a Thai food dinner (not the best Thai, but it got me over my craving) and relaxed for the evening.

We rarely have company, but when we do, we always have a wonderful time. I love catering to company and even though our place is small for all of us, we made do and enjoyed eachother's company. Benny wasn't sure what to make of all of the new sounds of people in our home, and didn't nap a whole lot, but he still remained in good spirits! On Saturday he only napped for 1 1/2 hours and didn't get fussy. I was suprised, but he slept nearly all day today after the house became quiet from visitors. I think he needed to recouperate from al the excitement!

The next upcoming weeks are going to be quiteeventful for us, and I am so excited!

Of course, pictures are below... Enjoy!














1 comments:

Jessi Marchese said...

I miss the beach =(