Whew.. I am so glad to know that the end of the world has not yet arrived!

I thought for sure the end of the world had arrived last week when I woke on Wednesday morning and found my poor little computer CRASHED into the depths of computer crashdom!

I rushed it to the hospital and a breathed a breath of relief when I was reassured that it was not forever lost to the fiery pits of hell.... yet!

It has been revamped and came home from the computer-spital (thats hospital for computers) and now we are rocking and rolling again. So for all of you nasty-no-good virus creators and hackers and even you spies (you now who you are-ie. you know better than to be spying on my family): Knock your stupid shit off and leave me and my computer alone!

Anyway, back to proper blogging! During the time that my pc was sick, we also had verizon Fios installed and it totally rocks! Our internet connection is super fast and our digital cable is the best that we could get around here.. now for my big screen tv! So I've returned from a week long hiatus and am back to no good!

1 comments:

Jessi Marchese said...

You should call it the DOS-spital. Haw haw har har.