Playing Tourist

We played tourist in downtown Hollywood this weekend. It's only 25 miles away, so really, we have no excuse not to eat this stuff up. So the pics prove our visit.. it was delightful!
Marilyn Monroe in front of the Chinese Theater

Benny and I in front of the Chinese Theater- not quite Marilyn Monroe, but good enough!

Phil Collins- One of our musical idols!


Spiderman counting his money- total cover blow!


My sign, and where Johnny could spend all of our savings. Pun sorta intended!


My wittle wittle devil!


The Wolverine had a phone? He totally blew his cover too..dummy!


My next job- screw corporate america.


Self explanatory



B and I at the Kodak Theater square. That was an amazing chai tea latte!



The Disney Soda Fountain Shop. Yum for dinner.


Big ceramic mice sitting on the side of the street..hmmm... interesting.


Totally for Heather!

Totally for us!



Out of Honor.


The stuff that legends are made of.



And Legends that crumble.

0 comments: