The Painting

Johnny drew a picture of a piece that he wanted to paint and hang on our living room wall before we ever moved into our place. For the past six months our wall has been bare and empty and I have been waiting for this painting to be painted! Well, Johnny is meticulous and a perfectionist. He kept procrastinating as he thought up every possible detail of the painting.. right down to the dimensions of the shadows. Finally it is done. It actually only took him a few hours to paint, but months of thinking and planning. He is so artistic and does such a wonderful job at each piece he completes.

Now our living room wall is complete and I love it! Grrrreat-ness!


And since I am on the topic of art, check ou the drawing that he did a little while back for our bathroom. It's not for the modest eye, but we aren't too modest around here and I can appreciate an awesome piece of art when I see one. Beware of boobies!

1 comments:

Cinndotcom said...

Mmmmmm! I wonder who that can be! Just wait until you quit breast-feeding those nipples will be twice the size! Ha Ha!!!!

Love the drawings. Can I get one before he gets too famous