Dad's Afternoon



As always, I have to say that Benny and I are so lucky to have a guy like Johnny around! Today was grocery shopping day- for milk and bread, but I can turn any shopping trip into an all afternoon afair. Johnny and Benny stayed home to play. When I arrived home two hours later I called Johnny's phone from the street to ask for help carrying all of the bags in. No answer. The front door was unlocked. Very strange. I continued to get the groceries on my own and then snooped around the house to find them. I thought they were perhaps on a walk, but what I found instead was.......the two peacefully slumbering in bed! Johnny is getting better at keeping B by himself and B is getting better about getting along well when I am out, BUT getting him to sleep without me is rather hard for anyone since he usually nurses to sleep. The idea that Johnny can get to sleep absolutely pleases me! It means I can have "mommy" time without as many worries!
So I picked up the camera and realized why they were so tired: they had quite an eventful afternoon and judging from the way the formerly clean house now looks, I can tell they had a good time!





Enjoy!


One day they will have to learn the "clean up " song!




Viola! A box as a toy! What a concept!


Standing up on all on his own these days!


All knocked out!

0 comments: