It's Oh So Quiet

The house is so quiet and almost lonely. I have been busy busy busy for the last week, and have had company all this week, and now: silence.

Natasha left this afternoon, Johnny headed back for night classes, and Benny is being strangly quiet (I should go check on him)! Hmph. Life returns to my occasional solitude.

Its been a little taxing being in a big city where nobody knows my name, and my family is all that I have to keep me sane. But if I remember correctly, I have always loved being who ever I want to be, rather than who people think I am in small towns.

So back to the previously scheduled program. Back to the reality- the part of my little solitude life that I also appreciate so much. Back to late night cuddling on the couch watching episode after episode of Intervention and 48 Hours!

0 comments: