Give Peas A Chance

We are slooooooowly (too slowly for some) introducing food to Benny. I mixed some peas with cereal to see how he would fair, and to my suprise, he didn't turn his face away. He winced slightly, but got over it quickly. After a few bites we let him play. Enjoy the pics!

He loves rubbing his hand back and forth to feel the smoothness of his high chair. Let the food painting begin!



He is so fascinated by the corners of his table top. Its funny to watch him rub!



Clean up is not so fun though!



Waaaaaaaa.... we took his pea project away and he was MAD!



1 comments:

La said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. I really wish we were closer so that we could bring our kids together! Maybe when they get a little older and traveling is a little easier! Now that Gaby is sleeping a little longer and I'm not so tired I've been able to read some of your blogs...I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on! I'm so happy that you guys are doing well. Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way....La