Mmm Bubblegum Tooth Paste. Er, Yuck Paste!

Now that Benny has two front teeth, we decided to give tooth brushing a try. More for fun than for actual teeth cleaning. The pictures almost speak for themselves!



We're both happy. I'm excited to give this a "funsies" try, and he's happy but just isn't showing it. Obviously he has no clue what is really going on!






I'm probably saying something like "oooookkkaaay, here we go" in my "baby voice". It's my way of explaining things to him!


Hhmm.. this tastes like a chop shop attempt at a bubblegum flavor! Either way it is temporarily exciting him!





Gotta get those two front teeth. Ehh.. Benny is starting to dislike teeth brushing. He's had enough.




I give up. He's fought me all that I was willing to take and so I relented and put the cap on the toothbrush thus ending our toothbrushing affair!

0 comments: