Picture Review

The last week has not proved any slower than previously thought! After unpacking from our last trips I got back into the peddal of things in my spinning class, we spent the entire weekend and yesterday at the beach, I cooked a few good meals, Sasha and boys were here for a few days, and whew... today Benny and I got ALLLLLLLL the laundry done! This actually meant lugging the laundry basket up and down the stairs with Benny in it! I'm exhausted. I feel like I have been non stop!
Anyway, we have discovered that Benny loves cherries this week and now officially walks (unsteadliy of course) from roomto room trying to find mommy if I happen to get out of his sight for a quick minute! He also has a new fondness for the sand at the beach and would love to lay in it if we would let him!
Here is a quick review of the week in pictures! Enjoy!
The newest additions to our family: Benny's two front teeth!

Hence why he is chewing on EVERYTHING!
Laundry day: Don't throw the baby out with the wash water!




BEACH WEEKEND!!!

A bucket of salt water sounds like a good meal!




Johnny had to forfiet his t-shirt after Benny had to be stripped down to his diaper at the beach!


He's just so dang cute!


It gets cold after DAD lets the BABY get soaked in the water!

It was a long tiresome day at the beach!



PARK DAY!!!!!



We can't get him to keep his little hiney seated!



Cherries.. Yummy!



A sleeping baby is a GREAT baby!

A closer look at this picture shows green eyes for the day!

We moved the lamp to the other side of the room and tried to hide it with the chair..you can see from this picture how well it worked!

1 comments:

sammyeug said...

Such a cutie! I love the one of his teeth and of super Benny!