Cousins!

We spent time with family last week. Here are some pictures of Benny and his cousin and my cousins! Cousins.. I miss you already! Sara, Jenny and I had a blast. I want them to move down here so bad!


Maddy and Benny in the buble bath.. Maddy says "Look at Benny, he's so cute". Seriously, it is the cutest thing ever!


1 year and 1 week apart! She acts like such a big girl when she plays with him.




Benny's new wagon.. thanks uncle!





He doesn't understand how to slide yet... park day with grandma!



Maddy bangedon each drum with the drum stick then tapped Benny on the head. It was so funny but Benny didn't care for it!



They are just so stinking cute together!








Venice Beach. They were in awe of the freaks!




Hermosa Beach. They had to put their feet in the ocean before leaving. Of course, the sun came out as we were leaving!


1 comments:

La said...

I can't wait until Mari and I can take RJ & Gaby baths together. Although I'm sure they'll hate us for it when they're older those pictures sure are cute!