Just Random Thoughts and Notes

I just noticed that when you search our blog on google there is another blog johnnyandlindsAy.blogspot.com Interesting. I want to change our blog name now. Better yet, I'd love to make it private so only a few of you that I care about can actually read it, but I know this is a pain for those of you who don't have google accounts and I love you more than I dislike the others, so I'll leave it public for the meantime. We certainly don't need nosey spies who consistently lose translation in our lives though!

Benny has been sick this last week with a temp on and off. He hasn't been sleeping well which means I haven't been sleeping well. I'm not sure if it is due to teething or a bug. Either way, I am looking forward to him getting his spunk and energy back! He has been a cry baby on my lap for the better part of the week. Poor guy! It has given me a reason to be lazy, but I had really wanted to make the gym for 5:45AM spinning, but he wouldn't stop nursing long enough for me to make it. I know he is much more worth spinning, so we just cuddled back to sleep.

Also, he has learned where his eyes are!!!!! We say "eyes" and do this huge exaggerated blink. Now when we say it, he blinks as well. It is the cutest thing ever. Someone told me not too long ago that as Benny grows I will think each age he is at is the best age ever. Johnny and I catch ourselves doing it all the time!

Ah, I almost forgot! The date has been set and my Dad will be here Memorial Day weekend! The ticket has been purchased and now it is just a waiting game! I am SO excited. I get to spend an entire week with him! I hope that we can convince him to move out here with us. It would be so nice to have Grandpa around for B, and we could use an extra set of hands with this upcoming semester of school! Which as a sidenote, I'm still stuck between Dominguez Hills and Long Beach Universities!

Whew, this week has been hectic-with coming home, unpacking, B being sick, and yesterdays blah blah blah, but I feel so much better now, and it's Friday! I feel like our lives can be peaceful again now and a huge weight is off my back.

0 comments: