Im so crafty, I should be on HGTV!

Cheers to low budget craftiness!

I've had this idea in my head for a few months now, but just haven't gotten around to it until this past weekend. We made a trip to JoAnns Fabrics and picked up some artists canvases and 4 yards of fabric. I scored both of these at 40% off!

Anyway, I'm certainly not one for going above my budget for unneccesary things, so I put this "head board" idea together and am very pleased with the outcome! The even craftier idea is that I can add more canvases and/or change the fabric and there is an entire new art piece!





Our plain and sad white wall before I took charge!







This is actually really neat-o fabric. It is lavender with little white striprs. I found exactly what I was looking for.
Here are the two canvases that I covered. All you need to do is lay the fabric with the print side down and "wrap" the canvas- as you would wrap a present. Use a staple gun rather than tape of course!
Ta-Da! I want to add these with different fabrics and sizes to every room in our place! It is seriously so cheap and changes the entire dynamic of the room!

1 comments:

Jessi Marchese said...

Is Johnny going to paint them? I really like that bedspread