Ode To My Love


I am so thankful for Johnny. I thank life everday that he is in it with me! I have been many places and have seen many faces, but nothing compares.

I have learned that good things take work-hard work, and being complacent will not suffice. I look at my family, and I know why I have a drive to be better today than I was yesterday. I want nothing less than the best for my family, they deserve nothing less.

While I know best that I am far from perfect, I have learned to say I am sorry and mean it, and learned to recognize when I gave less than I could have, but know that I never fail unless I give up. I cherish learning these things with Johnny by my side. I find respite in loving more than I thought I'd be capable of, and having the love returned.

I'm lucky to have the little things that some take for granted...like Johnny making my coffee in the morning to entertaining Benjamin on a Saturday morning so that I may sleep just an hour longer! These little things don't go unnoticed.

Johnny-Thank you for being an awesome member of our team, for being an awesome father, for being my other half, for always making an effort and taking your time to be the best you can be and last but certainly not least, for loving us so very much, and making sure that we know it!

Whew, I AM lucky! Literally, I could not ask for more!

0 comments: