OK... we let the cat outta the bag!

No, I'm not pregnant again.... or at least I don't think so!

We finally decided on our wedding!!!!!! Actually, we decided a bit back, but wanted to tell our parents before we let the word out!

We are getting married in February 2010 in Jamaica. Sorry that there will not be a ceremony for all to attend. We have decided to take this trip only with eachother. There will however be a party when we return which we want to see all faces at!

So, for all of you peer pressurers and nosey nosers out there, now you know!

1 comments:

Jessi Marchese said...

Ooooh Jamaica! Can you please at least play Beach Boys at some point while you're there and do s goofy dance to it? Then you can say "ok my sister was here". I'm glad you guys are doing it just the way you want to and not how people might be trying to tell you you should. That will be something you'll remember forever as really, truly special that you genuinely wanted. I'm happy for you =). But I still expect a coconut drink holder.