I have a right to brag!

We made another trip to the valley this past weekend! Here are a few pictures.... and of course pictures of our little boy... I can't resist!




It's not hard to catch him smiling!



Asleep with his music maker in one hand and his book in the other. He loves this darn book!


Sitting up all on his own.. with padding around him of course. I have a handsome boy!



I am so lucky and thankful that I have a life partner who cares so much! And Benny is so lucky to have such an awesome dad!





Awwww.... Madison. She's such a little ham!




Yes. Believe this picture. He is standing up with on his own! Of course he is holding onto the play kitchen, but nonetheless, no adult help!






They played very well together this past weekend! Madison loves her little cousin "Bubba"! Their grandma bought them a play kitchen for Valentine's Day!



1 comments:

Jessi Marchese said...

I can recite that damn Brown Bear book verbatim. I don't have to look at any of the pages. I can also recite the Polar Bear book AND the Panda Bear Book. I say that like I hate the books, but I really don't. I just had to read them so much that I would recite them at home and Will would tell me to shut up. =)