Christmas!!!

Johnny and I decided to come home a few days early so I thought I wouldn't keep some of oyu waiting for Benny's first Christmas pics any longer! I can't believe that Christmas is already over! We had a blast. We spent Christmas Eve with my grandparents and mom. It was nice and quiet! Christmas morning we woke and my mom came over to Johnny's parent's for breakfast, and Sharde and Daniel brought Madison over as well. We all ate together and then opened gifts! It was a blast. Benny surely didn't know the difference, but it was fun for me opening his gifts and showing them to him! He received some awesome things and we are so greatful! After breakfast and gift opening we all went to Johnny's aunts house for a family gathering. Nearly 40 people were there and the sound of family probably could be heard throughout the neighborhood!



I love Christmas so much! I love family being together and cooking. I love the smell of Christmas trees and love seeing all of the lights lit up on people's homes! I can't believe it is already over and I am a little bit sad. I took our tree down today and wrapped up all of the ornaments.... until next year!

0 comments: