Another weekend gone and Benny is another week older!


They say time flys when your having fun athough I'm never sure who "they" are, but it is true!
My little sister and her Baby Belly flew into town last week (FINALLY) and we had a wonderful weekend in the valley. It was the first time since none of us can even remember that all of the "aunts" and "cousins" that grew up together were at the same place and time. Also, it was the first time since my sister, mom and I were together since 2002.
Johnny unfortunatley was sick with food poisoning but managed to pull himself together for a little bit of Halloween celebration. His mom was awesome again by helping me with Benjamin. It's so nice when I get to sleep in and not feel guilty! Benny was wonderful! We had a family "baby celebration" dinner for my sister on Saturday at Castillo's in Fresno and Benny was passed from lady to lady and he didn't get fussy. I was sure that I would have an unhappy baby, but he suprised me again and was perfect! Later that same night I dressed him up as a skeleton and took him to the party where he slept peacefully and perfectly. I am sooooo lucky!

My sister is having a boy!!! I am so excited! Sometimes I feel guilty for not doing all things that I want to do for her because I am consumed by Benjamin, but I can't wait to be there in Colorado to welcome Baby Ronan to the world! Her belly is adorable, and just to look at my little sister all grown up makes me smile although a little sad that she really doesn't need me anymore. As most of you remember, she was actually my first child! I am so thankful for the relationship that she and I have though... and Jess, THANKS for being and always remaining drama free! The way sisters should be!

Anyway, Benny is now another week older and fitting perfectly into his 0-3 month clothing. All of his newborn items are being passed on to Ronan. I cant believe how big he is and how time is flying by! He only wakes once in the night for nursing, and is such a smiling baby! Ok, Ok, enough baby bragging!

Onto some pics from the weekend and a few that I meant to previously post: Hope you enjoy!





I'm sure Benny will pay Johnny back for this one day!



And this!





Benny likes to be serenaded!


My boys! So adorable!



My beautiful sister and I. She's the ham.



My mom, sister and I

Aunt Jess and Benny


Cousins! We seriously love eachother.

Benny and his great aunt grandma!


Border brother and trailer park meet at a Halloween party!



My best friend. She tells me when you talk about me!

Benner the skeleton!

I know, it is looks very very real.


But at the end of the night when the costumes come off, this is whats really left!

My family. I'm blessed!


0 comments: