What's the good word?

Its been a while since I've been able to jump on and spend a little time here. You probably already know how awesome and crazy our lives have been lately. With work and more work keeping me occupied during the week I look forward to spending the weekends with my two homies.

Last night Lins and I talked about this special connection we have with music and its importance in our lives. After a late night of listening to jams we decided to update our story once a week with a special list of songs that will let you know what vibe "The Mendoza's" are feeling. Thanks alcohol for genius ideas. My boo is more of the word-smith and her stories are far more intellectual than mine so this method of imput to our blog is easier for me. SO BACK OFF....

To Listen to these songs go to playlist.com and enjoy. I would even put them in your i-thingy and listen to them on the go.

Playlist Title: L.A. is Burning

Vibe = smooth

Tom Tom Club- Genius of Love
Zhane - Hey Mr. DJ
Brandy - I wanna be down
Tony Toni Tone - Let's get down
Grove Theory - Tell me
Brian McKnight - Anytime
Blackstreet - No diggity
Mark Morrison-Return of the Mack
Toni Braxton- You're making me high
Jodeci- Come and Talk To Me
Guy- Let's Chill
Aaliayha- If you're girl only knew
Montell Jordan- This is how we do it
Next- Too Close
KP & Envy- Swing my way

Listen to these songs here: http://view.playlist.com/13562064651

1 comments:

Jessi Marchese said...

Or, you could just post your playlist to this page!