Random Pictures from my summer of pregnancy!


Along the US 10 in Texas. I was 5 months pregnant and so tiny yet thought I was so huge!


Some people paint happy faces.. Johnny takes on the world! The finished project!

Maddison blowing kisses to Benjamin


Almost 9 months and waiting!


Benny's first birthday pie which daddy made. I knew it wouldn't make it until his actual birthday!

Struggling with the playpen! This may not be a good sign!

Practicing putting the car seat in our car!

And finding out that it doesn't fit so well. This is a more serious sign of trouble!

Maddy test driving Benny's stroller! I think she liked it!


Playing beer pong with water. The boys didn't think it was fair, but we didn't care!

Our baby shower cake! It was delish! We can't wait to meet him!



0 comments: