Our First Blog!

So here we are.. well actually Johnny is in LA working until Friday and I am here in Dinuba passing the days until Benjamin is born. Things are good except our need and strong desire to be together daily as a family are not being met and it is pretty hectic being apart. We each have learned a great deal about patience throughout my pregnancy since we seem to have jumped many hurdles. We are hanging on for hopefully what won't be longer than a few more weeks, and we will be back together daily.

I am due to deliver Benny in 10 days, and I am hoping and praying that he comes a little sooner. I am ready to get this show on the road and move to LA! Johnny is working his butt off right now and communting home each weekend. The commute is tiresome but he swears it's worth it!

My pregnancy has been remarkably smooth except for major water retention which is uncomfortable, but not endangering Benjamin at all. Suprisingly, after the move across the country, and the hectic summer we have had, I am healthy (although stressed)!

We had a wonderful Baby Shower and recieved more help than we could have expected. We have just about all that we need to start our new baby enriched life! I have washed all of Benjamin's clothes and prepared his bedding. Johnny installed the car seat in my car (which is a tight fit!), put our new stroller together and set up the play pen to air out. We are geared for baby!

Our weekends together have been extremely lazy since I don't feel like doing a whole lot right now, and Johnny has been wonderful catering to me when he can! We are enjoying our last moments napping together and being baby free although we are both absolutely beside ourselves with excitement for Benjamin to arrive!

We will keep everyone posted and will post pictures as soon as he arrives! Until then, be well, and be happy!

3 comments:

Rayna said...

Im so excited for you! And also glad to hear you got all you need for the little one! ~Rayna

tyedyedh said...

Johhny...did you offer her a banana?

Rayna said...

That is a kick ass stroller!!!