Ok, I'm Here

I've recently been reinspired to continue writing and quit being a total D-bag and putting off something that I absolutely love. I have to be honest in the reason that I set this blog aside for so long. I had nothing to say which could be laid down uncensored. I've had this little inner struggle with censorship and those who sometimes read my blog. I've kept it pretty PG thus far, but as my sister pointed out, the way that I have previously written this blog is not really how I speak. So, now that I have officially F listed myself from those who I previously chose to censor my blog for, I am going to begin anew and throw in a few cuss words for the like, because that is how I roll...I like the shock and awe of saying things like douche-tard. Besides, how many cute little pictures of my most adored best friend can I post before I am just being an over the top showy mother. Yep, I DO have the cutest little button of a boy, and if you say any different I will delete you from my facebook or myspace because those are both IMPORTANT to me! But really, I like to think of my writing as far more entertaining than the bazillion pictures of Benny! Yeah, I said it!

So now that I have chose to come back around and show some real love, I have to forewarn you. This shit is real and for those judgy types, well, I'm sure that you will have something to say, but all in all, us three here in Los Angeles county are doing well and THAT is what matters! Carry on!

0 comments: